Extend footage of Perry at batting practice.

  • radjrny@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      This was forwarded to me and I thought I'd pass it on:

      Everyone always asks me 'What's Steve doing these days and what does he look like now?' For the answer, follow this link:

      http://kntv.feedroom.com/frameset.jsp?st=1033919620400&rdm=307086.05007278954

      If video doesn't start shortly, enter 'Steve Perry' in the search box.

      This is expanded footage from what was previously shown last week!