Re: [jonathancain] For The Journey Website!!!

  • Shawsbabe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2002
      In a message dated Thu, 1 Aug 2002 8:11:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, radjrny writes:

      > Shawsbabe?? In May you were Jacksgirl. That was such a great night!!! I'm getting ready for the Des Moines and Springfield Journey show's. Are you coming up to Springfield, IL on the 10th, for the Journey show? Me and Tracy will be
      > there. Stay safe!!!
      >
      > Later, Rhonda>>

      I'm torn! I'm Shawsbabe, Jacksgirl and now Augeri, what am I to do? lol Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Springfield show. I'll be in Washington, MO with Styx! You have a good time and tell Tracy I said hi and ask Journey to schedule more dates after September so I can see them again. Will ya?

      Sharon