Re: [jonathancain] For The Journey Website!!!

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
      Thanks Rhonda for the report!! I'll have to get online later to get the CD,
      as I don't have internet access at work.

      Have a good day everyone!!

      Judy
    • Shawsbabe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
        In a message dated Thu, 1 Aug 2002 5:36:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, joncainfan writes:

        > Thanks Rhonda for the report!! I'll have to get online
        > later to get the CD,
        > as I don't have internet access at work.

        Rhonda! I haven't seen you since the NR show at Joe's! How are you?

        Sharon
      • radjrny@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
          In a message dated 8/1/02 5:27:44 PM Central Daylight Time, Shawsbabe@... writes:

          Rhonda!  I haven't seen you since the NR show at Joe's!  How are you?

          Sharon

          Shawsbabe??  In May you were Jacksgirl.  That was such a great night!!!  I'm getting ready for the Des Moines and Springfield Journey show's.  Are you coming up to Springfield, IL on the 10th, for the Journey show?  Me and Tracy will be there.  Stay safe!!!

          Later, Rhonda
        • Shawsbabe@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2002
            In a message dated Thu, 1 Aug 2002 8:11:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, radjrny writes:

            > Shawsbabe?? In May you were Jacksgirl. That was such a great night!!! I'm getting ready for the Des Moines and Springfield Journey show's. Are you coming up to Springfield, IL on the 10th, for the Journey show? Me and Tracy will be
            > there. Stay safe!!!
            >
            > Later, Rhonda>>

            I'm torn! I'm Shawsbabe, Jacksgirl and now Augeri, what am I to do? lol Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Springfield show. I'll be in Washington, MO with Styx! You have a good time and tell Tracy I said hi and ask Journey to schedule more dates after September so I can see them again. Will ya?

            Sharon