Poll results for jonathancain

  • jonathancain@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
      The following jonathancain poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Do you like Jonathan playing guitar on
      stage?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - YES!!! The more the better., 2 votes, 50.00%
      - YES!!! A few songs are cool., 2 votes, 50.00%
      - YES!! But, just for a song or two., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No. He should keep to playing keyboards., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No. Neal should do all the guitar work., 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonathancain

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • jonathancain@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
        The following jonathancain poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Are you seeing Journey in 2002? How
        many times?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes!! At least 5 times!!, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Yes!! 3-4 Times!!, 2 votes, 66.67%
        - Yes!! 1-2 Times!!, 1 votes, 33.33%
        - No. I wish I could make a show., 0 votes, 0.00%
        - No. Don't care to see Journey, 0 votes, 0.00%