New Jonathan Release!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Here you go!!  Posted on jonathancain.com.  Thanks Rhonda!!!

      5/28/02: One Way Records has announced August 13th, 2002 as the release date for Jonathan Cain's "Fantasies In Love" CD.

      Oh, another love CD.  I think I'll go to heaven now!!  LOL!!

      Judy

    • GrnEggsSam@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
        I think, with three children, that Jon should make a CD of lullabies! Can't wait for this release!

        Amanda
      • joncainfan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
          <<I think, with three children, that Jon should make a CD of lullabies! Can't
          wait for this release!>>

          You never know Amanda!! LOL!!