Hello!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2002
      I just wanted to say hi to everyone. It's been really quiet on the list
      lately. The tour has started, and we are off to see our favorite band
      perform. I just went and saw the guys on Saturday in Cincy. I decided to
      add a few things to the webpage, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonathancain/
      , so head on over and check them out. I added 34 of my personal photos of
      Jonathan, taken from this past year. I added a main picture to the webpage.
      I still can't believe he posed for me!! And, added two polls.

      Let's get this list talking!! Please feel free to discuss anything Jonathan
      or Journey here. Please send in reviews of the shows when you go.

      Your list Mommy,