Re: [jonathancain] Digest Number 248

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002

        jonathancain@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Dawn,

      There are about 6 of us so far, we are all going to meet up at the Hard Rock
      Cafe in Houston on Sunday the 10th, around 2pm. I'm driving in from Austin
      that morning. We're going to eat there at the Hard Rock Cafe, swap stories
      and views photos.

      We'd love to have you join us.

      Thank you,
      Rhonda Dirr
      Official Jonathan Cain Web Site
      www.jonathancain.com

      Sounds like a good time.  I will try my best to free up that day.  Thanks!

      Dawn

      "You better stand tall when they're calling you out. Don't bend. Don't break. Baby, don't back down."

      "So I live each day like I know that it's my last.....if there is no future there must be no past."

      "Be good to yourself......noone else will."

      "There is this place, where I toss away my pride..."

      Do You Yahoo!?