Re: [jonathancain] Digest Number 245

  • Edward Karl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2001
      Where. I have been so busy with work since 9/11, so many people have
      relapsed our offices have been loaded, I feel so out of the loop with all
      the boards I was on! Plus we had chicken pox in the house. I got a new home
      computer so when things slow down I can join you all like I started to, back
      in the summer. Nanci
      PS I hope to have a BBQ here if they play at PNC or Camden, I live 2 blocks
      from the beach!