ANNOUNCING JOURNEY PAST & PRESENT 2002!

  • MNM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      To all Journey fans --

      Last August, a group of Journey fans from around the country gathered in
      San Francisco to celebrate the past, present and future of our favorite
      band. It was such a roaring success that the organizers have decided to
      throw their sanity to the wind and do it again!

      So, what is Journey Past & Present 2002?? It is a gathering of fans in
      the City By the Bay to spend time getting to know each other and enjoy
      the sights and sounds of San Francisco. We don't have the dates
      scheduled yet as we are planning on having this event in conjuction with
      the Bay Area shows of Journey's 2002 tour.

      The organizing committee is making tentative plans for a gathering for a
      weekend in August (assuming the tour schedule follows previous
      patterns.) Naturally all plans are pending further tour announcements.
      The organizing committee is working on plans and ideas for this summer
      right now. If you think you might want to attend, please contact me at
      MNMSJRNY@... for further information and details.

      Right now we are just gathering names of people who are INTERESTED in
      attending such an event. NOTE: This does not mean you will necessarially
      attend (though we hope you will) just that you would like to join us for
      this event. We are hoping to have a larger group this year, and will be
      limiting space, so sign up now if you even have a HINT of interest!

      If you want an idea of what happened LAST year, please check out the
      Journey Past & Present 2001 website at http://www.jpp2001.f2s.com/ or
      check out the October 2001 edition of the Journey Fan Club Newsletter on
      Journeymusic.com

      One final note, Journey Past & Present is not supported, sponsored,
      endorsed or otherwise affiliated with Journey, their management, or any
      other associated businesses. This is strictly a for the fans, by the
      fans event.

      On behalf of the JPP2002 Committee (who have decidedly lost their
      collective minds.)
      --
      Michelle Murray