Christmas Cards

  • radjrny@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2001
      If anyone would like to send a Christmas card to Jonathan, please send it to the PO Box by Dec 12th. This will insure that I get it in time to send them on to him, before Christmas.

      Thanks a bunch,
      Rhonda Dirr

      Address:
      Jonathan Cain
      c/o Rhonda Dirr
      PO Box 1393
      Franklin Park, IL 60131
    • jrnybrat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2001
        In a message dated 11/28/01 6:05:06 PM !!!First Boot!!!, radjrny@... writes:

        If anyone would like to send a Christmas card to Jonathan, please send it to the PO Box by Dec 12th.  This will insure that I get it in time to send them on to him, before Christmas.

        Thanks a bunch,
        Rhonda Dirr

        Address:
        Jonathan Cain
        c/o Rhonda Dirr
        PO Box 1393
        Franklin Park, IL 60131

        Rhonda.....
        That is so sweet.
        I'll be sending mine very soon!
        Thanks again
        Dale
        ;0)
      • radjrny@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2001

          That is so sweet.

          I'm happy to be able to do it!!!!!!  :)

          Rhonda
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2001
            Like I said, Jonathan is AWESOME!! LOL!! Thanks for sending the address Rhonda. I will get mine out as soon as I get my butt to the store to buy cards!!