JC's General Store is OPEN

  • radjrny@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 12, 2001
      Check out JC's General Music Store at www.jonathancain.com . We have great GRAND OPENING SPECIALS till CHRISTMAS!!!

      Thanks,
      Rhonda Dirr
      www.jonathancain.com
    • Karen Powell
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2001
        Hey Rhonda! Congrats on the store! Can you tell me if I order the promo and
        have it personalized will I get it before Christmas? I wanted to order one
        for me and one as a gift.
        Also I was very pleased to see a new cd on the way? You know I iwll be
        ordering that one when it becomes available! Thanks for the email on your
        store! Good luck with it! Karen

      • radjrny@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 12, 2001
          Karen,

          Everything should ship within a week. I'm handling the color photos. They are the ones that I've taking over the years. And Jonathan is handling the cds and promo photo. So, this is a 2 state operation. It's the only way we can offer the personalizations and autographs.

          Later, Rhonda
        • Karen Powell
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 12, 2001
            Thanks Rhonda for the info! Karen

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 12, 2001
              EXCELLENT!!! I put my order in. Very cool Rhonda!!

              Judy
            • radjrny@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 12, 2001
                We've had an excellant first day response.  Jonathan going to get hand cramps.  LOL!!!

                Rhonda
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
                  <<Jonathan going to get hand cramps. LOL!!! >>

                  Yeah, especially if the items are going out within a week or so. I'll go and rub his hand for him. Do you think Liz would appreciate that? LOL!!

                  Judy
                • radjrny@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 13, 2001
                    Do you think Liz would appreciate that?
                    Liz is great about a lot of things, but I don't know about that.  LOL!!!!