Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain

  • Rosie Weinstein
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 31, 2001

      whoa Rhonda how many sites ya got i know Jonathan Cain.com (i truly love that site it rox) thanks soooooooooo much Hugz, Rosie in NYC i'm sorry that you work too hard

    • radjrny@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 3, 2001
        whoa Rhonda how many sites ya got

        I maintain Jonathan's, plus I have 2 other personal sites and 2 business
        clients right now.

        Rhonda Dirr
        Official Jonathan Cain Website
        www.jonathancain.com
      • Rosie Weinstein
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 5, 2001

          god Rhonda i give you credit for working on those sites :-) i don't know if i could survive hugz, Rosie in NYC