Re: Favorite Song

  • JonCainFan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 1999
      OK, sorry about asking about everyone's favorite song. I know that is
      probably the hardest question to answer. Karen, but I did get it out of you,
      didn't I? There is usually one special song in our hearts. I love them all
      too!!

      Judy
    • Michael & Michelle Doss
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 19, 1999
        Tough one..... Favorite Journey song - Faithfully. Favorite Jon song -
        Baptism Day. Great question Judy!!!
      • JonCainFan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 1999
          In a message dated 1/19/99 8:54:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, mdoss1@...
          writes:

          << Favorite Jon song - >>

          Oh, are we doing favorite Jon songs. That is also hard, but I would have to
          say Full Circle.

          Judy
        • RESTLSONE@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 20, 1999
            << Favorite Jon song - >>

            For this one I'd have to go with "Something Sacred"

            "Out of the wreckage and the chaos stands a solitary rose...
            A touch of beauty in a savage garden"

            I just love that verse!!!!

            Tracy