Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain

  • Rosie Weinstein
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 26, 2001

      thanx judy at least somebody i know agrees with me 120% Jonathan looks gross with facial hair i wonder how John (Waite) is taking it love ya Rosie

    • radjrny@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001
        >>hey Rhon can we be e-mail sisters Hugz, Rosie in NYC>>

        Rosie,

        Unfortunately between work and the sites I take care of, There isn't much time for emailing.

        Rhonda
      • Rosie Weinstein
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001

          thanx Dear

          >From: joncainfan@...
          >To: jonathancain@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain
          >Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:38:52 EDT
          >
          >I'm glad were all agreeing!!! LOL!!!
          >
          >Judy

        • Rosie Weinstein
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001

            thanx Dear love ya WaiteGurl78 (Rosie in NYC)

            >From: joncainfan@...
            >To: jonathancain@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain
            >Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:38:52 EDT
            >
            >I'm glad were all agreeing!!! LOL!!!
            >
            >Judy

          • Rosie Weinstein
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001

              thanx crew see i'm right tough noogz 4 da suckers who want facial hair it looks gross sorey  peace out Rosie in NYC

              >From: "Michael & Michelle Doss"
              >Subject: Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain
              >Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:55:52 -0700
              >
              >I vote for a shave, too!!

            • Rosie Weinstein
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001

                thanx Rhonda at least you agree i saw him at Jones Beach On July 8th he was great i also saw John Waite and Peter Frampton and yes John waved at me and "my aunt" (she's just a family friend) hey Rhon can we be e-mail sisters  Hugz, Rosie in NYC

                >From: radjrny@...
                >Subject: Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain
                >Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:24:17 EDT
                >
                > >> i'm sorry i'm a young fan from NYC and i love Jon Cain but the facial hair has gotta go Love Rosie in NYC
                > >>

                >I'm and older fan, and I say SHAVE!!!!!!!
                >
                >Rhonda

              • Rosie Weinstein
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 31, 2001

                  whoa Rhonda how many sites ya got i know Jonathan Cain.com (i truly love that site it rox) thanks soooooooooo much Hugz, Rosie in NYC i'm sorry that you work too hard

                • radjrny@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 3, 2001
                    whoa Rhonda how many sites ya got

                    I maintain Jonathan's, plus I have 2 other personal sites and 2 business
                    clients right now.

                    Rhonda Dirr
                    Official Jonathan Cain Website
                    www.jonathancain.com
                  • Rosie Weinstein
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 5, 2001

                      god Rhonda i give you credit for working on those sites :-) i don't know if i could survive hugz, Rosie in NYC