Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 24, 2001
      I'm glad were all agreeing!!!  LOL!!!

      Judy
    • Rosie Weinstein
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 25, 2001

        thanx judy at least somebody i know agrees with me 120% Jonathan looks gross with facial hair i wonder how John (Waite) is taking it love ya Rosie

        >From: joncainfan@...
        >To: jonathancain@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain
        >Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:38:08 EDT
        >
        >Rosie, I agree!!! The facial hair looks bad anyway on any man. And the way
        >Jonathan has it, it looks horrible. I'm still waiting for him to grow his
        >hair back out too, like on the t-shirt!!
        >
        >Judy

      • Rosie Weinstein
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001

          thanx Dear

          >From: joncainfan@...
          >To: jonathancain@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain
          >Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:38:52 EDT
          >
          >I'm glad were all agreeing!!! LOL!!!
          >
          >Judy

        • Rosie Weinstein
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001

            thanx Dear love ya WaiteGurl78 (Rosie in NYC)

            >From: joncainfan@...
            >To: jonathancain@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain
            >Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:38:52 EDT
            >
            >I'm glad were all agreeing!!! LOL!!!
            >
            >Judy

          • Rosie Weinstein
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001

              thanx crew see i'm right tough noogz 4 da suckers who want facial hair it looks gross sorey  peace out Rosie in NYC

              >From: "Michael & Michelle Doss"
              >Subject: Re: [jonathancain] New poll for jonathancain
              >Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:55:52 -0700
              >
              >I vote for a shave, too!!

            • Rosie Weinstein
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001

                thanx Rhonda at least you agree i saw him at Jones Beach On July 8th he was great i also saw John Waite and Peter Frampton and yes John waved at me and "my aunt" (she's just a family friend) hey Rhon can we be e-mail sisters  Hugz, Rosie in NYC

              • radjrny@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 29, 2001
                  >>hey Rhon can we be e-mail sisters Hugz, Rosie in NYC>>

                  Rosie,

                  Unfortunately between work and the sites I take care of, There isn't much time for emailing.

                  Rhonda
                • Rosie Weinstein
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 31, 2001

                    whoa Rhonda how many sites ya got i know Jonathan Cain.com (i truly love that site it rox) thanks soooooooooo much Hugz, Rosie in NYC i'm sorry that you work too hard

                  • radjrny@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 3, 2001
                      whoa Rhonda how many sites ya got

                      I maintain Jonathan's, plus I have 2 other personal sites and 2 business
                      clients right now.

                      Rhonda Dirr
                      Official Jonathan Cain Website
                      www.jonathancain.com
                    • Rosie Weinstein
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 4, 2001

                        god Rhonda i give you credit for working on those sites :-) i don't know if i could survive hugz, Rosie in NYC