Fan Club Info!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2001
      Thanks to JourneyCat for posting this on the Journey list.  I just joined
      online using my credit card.  YEAH!!!

      Judy

      The Journey Fan Club is now up at http://www.journeymusic.com.  Here
      is the info:

      The Journey Fan Club is an exclusive club for the fans to get the
      latest on Journey, preferred seating and yes, you can even meet the
      band. Neal, Ross, Jonathan, Deen and Steve are very excited to bring
      this offer to you, the fans. Here's a briefing of what you get with a
      Journey Fan Club Membership.

      Exclusive Fan Club merchandise as part of the welcome package
      Preferred seating
      Access to the Fan Club members area of JourneyMusic.com offering
      exclusive video footage and photographs from the road
      And more!
      You want more details? Here they are!

      The annual membership fee is $25.00, 20% of which will be donated to
      the T.J. Martel foundation and St. Jude Hospital Foundation For
      Children on behalf of you "The Journey Fan". You will also receive
      a "Welcome" package from the band. This welcome package includes:

      Colorful 8 X 11 certificate of membership
      Journey Fan Club membership card
      Exclusive Fan Club members only T-Shirt
      Exclusive Fan Club members only Journey gold pin
      Arrival sticker set as shown in our online store
      8 X 11 autographed photograph of the band
      Membership in The Journey Fan Club entitles you to the following:

      Premium reserved seating available to fan club members for all our
      shows. A limited number of seats are available on a first come, first
      serve basis. After show passes will be randomly included to those fan
      club members that purchase tickets through the fan club. The number
      of after show passes will be determined on a per venue basis. Further
      details regarding the purchase of preferred seating will be published
      on our web site as they become available.

      10% discount on all merchandise purchased through our online store or
      mail order. Please note this discount does not apply to purchases at
      venues. All merchandise available at each venues is also available
      through our online store located at http://www.thejourneystore.com

      Access to the members only area of Journeymusic.com. We will have
      content here only for fan club members that will include concert and
      behind the scenes photographs and video footage from the road. There
      will also be a quarterly Fan Club newsletter, messages from the band
      and more. Fan Club members without regular online access can have the
      newsletter postal mailed to their home or office.

      Special contests for Fan Club Members only such as:

      Want to work for Journey for a day? Now you can really get a hands on
      experience of what goes on behind the scenes before, during and after
      a show. We will be offering this opportunity to Fan Club Members six
      times during the tour in random cities across the country. Winners
      are drawn at random. One winner per city. Must be 18 years of age or
      older.

      One fan club member and one (1) guest will win an all expense paid
      trip to San Francisco for our show at Shoreline Amphitheatre on
      Friday August 10, 2001. This will include roundtrip airfare, hotel,
      limo service from airport to hotel, hotel to show and back and from
      hotel to airport the next day. They will sit in on sound check and
      meet the band afterwards and front row seat for the performance.
      Winner is drawn at random. Winners under the age of 18 must be
      accompanied by a parent or guardian.