Post from David Horn

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      COOL!!!!

      Dave Horn says:

      Hey Jonathan Cain Fans,

      Thought you guys might want to know that 3 of The Babys CD's have been
      remastered and re-released with additional liner notes and photos.  One Way
      Records gets credit for distributing the CD's.  You should be able to buy
      them at your local record store.  If not, you can order them directly from
      One Way Records @

      http://www.aent.com/oneway/

      There are cool pictures of Jonathan Cain and quotes from him on song
      writing, performing, etc.  I've been waiting for these CD's for 15 years.  I
      had them all on Vinyl but how often does one find the time to sit in front
      of the turntable to listen and flip albums?  Now I can cruise the streets
      and listen to my favorite Babys CD's!

      Enjoy,

      Dave Horn, #1 Journey Fan in San Diego