Re: [jonathancain] re: BTM

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 20, 2001
      Barb, don't get down on yourself.  I was unable to watch BTM on Sunday, so I
      just didn't read any mail until tonight.  That is why there is a subject
      line.  The person can either delete or add to new mail and read when they are
      ready.  I would have posted the second it was over at noon on Sunday if I
      could.  There is nothing wrong with that!!!