Re: [jonathancain] BTM

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 20, 2001
      WOW!!!  I finally got to watch BTM last night.  It was on tape.  It was done
      wonderfully.  It was great to see Steve A. in there at the beginning.  I just
      love him!!  The part about the kid that was dying was very emotional anyway.
      Then to see Jon crying like that.  Oh, my heart went out to him.

      It was great to see how much Steve P. spoke.  I was surprised.  He sounded
      very true to everything he said, with the exception of not being a part of
      the band.  I'm glad BTM mapped out ROR and exactly what happened with Steve's
      hip.  I guess he is living with his decision right now.  He looked very
      desperate to get out there and sing again.  I hope he does.

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 20, 2001
        Barb, don't get down on yourself.  I was unable to watch BTM on Sunday, so I
        just didn't read any mail until tonight.  That is why there is a subject
        line.  The person can either delete or add to new mail and read when they are
        ready.  I would have posted the second it was over at noon on Sunday if I
        could.  There is nothing wrong with that!!!