MERRY CHRISTMAS

  • radjrny@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2000
      I just wanted to wish everyone a Safe, Warm and Happy Holiday weekend!

      MERRY CHRISTMAS!

      Rhonda Dirr
      Official Jonathan Cain Website
      http://www.jonathancain.com/
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 22, 2000
        Yes, everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.  And keep warm if
        your in the cold areas of the country.  It's 7 degrees here in Ohio now.
        BURR!!!!

        Judy
      • TIBUREN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 23, 2000
          In a message dated 12/22/00 5:15:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          joncainfan@... writes:

          .  It's 7 degrees here in Ohio now.
          BURR!!!!

          Bet you wish you were where I am Judy! Add a 0 to your 7! 70 degrees!
          You all have a safe holiday and happy 2001!       karen
        • mary845@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 23, 2000
            I wish everyone a safe and Very Merry Christmas !!

            Mary Ann
          • radjrny@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 23, 2000
              In a message dated 12/23/00 6:49:08 AM Central Standard Time, TIBUREN@...
              writes:

              Add a 0 to your 7! 70 degrees!

              You may be warm this weekend, Karen.  But you'll be colder next weekend, and
              I do believe into some snow.

              Take care and bundle up.

              Rhonda
            • TIBUREN@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 23, 2000
                In a message dated 12/23/00 8:15:54 AM Pacific Standard Time, radjrny@...
                writes:

                You may be warm this weekend, Karen.  But you'll be colder next weekend, and
                I do believe into some snow.

                Take care and bundle up.

                Rhonda

                Yep....definetly colder next weekend...but no snow for LA...but I will be in
                Reno so will be cold there!         Karen
                Happy Holidays to everyone!
              • Sands411xx@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 23, 2000
                  Merry Christmas to you Judi.! Thank You! Love, Effie
                • JBladesFan@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 23, 2000
                    In a message dated 12/23/00 1:40:41 PM Central Standard Time, TIBUREN@...
                    writes:

                    Yep....definetly colder next weekend...but no snow for LA...but I will be in
                    Reno so will be cold there!         Karen
                    Happy Holidays to everyone!

                    Karen!

                    When are u going to be in Reno?

                    Sharon
                  • TIBUREN@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 23, 2000
                      Hey Sharon....LOL.....to see Styx of course!! Aren't you aka ShawsBabe?  Karen
                    • JBladesFan@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 24, 2000
                        In a message dated 12/23/00 8:39:54 PM Central Standard Time, TIBUREN@...
                        writes:

                        Hey Sharon....LOL.....to see Styx of course!! Aren't you aka ShawsBabe?
                        Karen

                        Yes that's me.  I guess I'll see ya there then!

                        Sharon