Kristine

  • Rose Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      This is my first response to the digest. I have a friend who is in the
      music industry. Her son was Steve Perry's guitarist on this last tour.
      will ask her how to get backstage passes and let everyone know. If..
      she
      will tell me. You never know about these musicians.

      Anyway, Journey Rules and have a great day.

      Kristine Converse
      That would be cool. I've never been backstage either. For $113 for the
      concert ticket, I should be sitting on someone's lap on stage. LOL
      When did concerts get so expensive? Sheeeeesh! And this wasn't from a
      scalper.

      Rose

      Rose