Re: [jonathancain] Digest Number 134

  • kconverse@nmitkb.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      This is my first response to the digest. I have a friend who is in the
      music industry. Her son was Steve Perry's guitarist on this last tour. I
      will ask her how to get backstage passes and let everyone know. If.. she
      will tell me. You never know about these musicians.

      Anyway, Journey Rules and have a great day.

      Kristine Converse

      jonathancain@e
      groups.com To: jonathancain@egroups.com
      cc:
      12/06/00 01:46 Subject: [jonathancain]
      PM Digest Number 134
      Please respond
      jonathancain

      There are 2 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: HI GANG! I Just Fluttered Right In Here 2!!!
      From: Sands411xx@...
      2. Re: Vegas
      From: Sands411xx@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 05:16:37 EST
      From: Sands411xx@...
      Subject: Re: HI GANG! I Just Fluttered Right In Here 2!!!

      Hey I just would do just about anything to get back stage. So hey see what
      you can do? Thank You!!! Luv, Sandy!!!

      Message: 2
      Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 05:20:06 EST
      From: Sands411xx@...
      Subject: Re: Vegas

      Hello Rose,
      I am Sandy. I have been wanting to see Journey for a long time. Is
      there
      any way a back stage pass could be given to a long time fan??? Thank You
      very
      much. Luv, Sandy!!!