Re: [jonathancain] Vegas

  • mnm
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 24, 2000
      > How about a roll call? How many people on this list will be in
      > Vegas? I
      > will be...and I can't wait! What a way to spend a Winter vacation!
      >
      > @}------Tracy--------
      > "Out of the wreckage and the chaos stands a solitary rose
      > A touch of beauty in a savage garden"

      I'll be flying in for the show and flying out the next morning. (Can't
      afford those 3-night requirements! ACK)

      Michelle

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Sands411xx@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2000
        Hello Rose,
        I am Sandy. I have been wanting to see Journey for a long time. Is there
        any way a back stage pass could be given to a long time fan??? Thank You very
        much. Luv, Sandy!!!
      • Sands411xx@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 17, 2000
          Hey, what about I? And how do I get on the list for a pass to meet the one
          and only Jonathan Cain??? Thanx! By the way I live in Vegas... Bye!