Piano lessons

  • MOMFLUTE@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 1999
      You go girl. I went back to college after 4 kids and a 13 year absence and
      MAJORED in flute!!!!! Now that is crazy!!!!

      Now I teach flute to precious kids. BTW, pray for them. They have all
      district band auditions tomorrow. They can play it-- I hope they keep their
      nerve.

      I'll teach you ---for free!!! Come on down to South Texas. And don't bring
      your parkas!! Wear shorts!

      DebbieLee

      ps notice in my birthday message to Jon---I offered to tour with JOURNEY and
      play REAL flute on COLORS OF THE SPIRIT. Think they'll consider it?
      WOW......what a thought.......dang..............