Re: [jonathancain] HI GANG! I Just Fluttered Right In Here 2!!!

  • jdavis3728@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 20, 2000
      Opps!!  Wrong screen name!!  I'm awake!!  It's JonCainFan, hello!!!  LOL!!

      Judy
    • JBladesFan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 21, 2000
        In a message dated 11/20/00 7:17:21 PM Central Standard Time,
        jdavis3728@... writes:

        Thanks Mary Ann for the update!!  Jon is a family man, so I could image his
        family not being there upset him.  It's been 2 years since I last saw
        Journey, and I'm dying here!!  I hope the tour starts soon.  And, I hope
        the
        release of Arrival is alot sooner than May/June.

        Judy

        I just recently got a copy of the Japanese edition of Arrival and I can
        honestly say I love it to death.  I sort "fell out of" listening to Journey
        when Steve Perry left but after listening to Arrival I'm dying to see Steve
        Augeri now.   They will be playing Las Vegas on 12/30 when I'll be in Vegas,
        however, I cant' justify giving up 2nd row Styx tickets as much as I would
        love to see Journey perform.  I'll eagerly await the tour next year!

        Sharon
      • Sands411xx@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 24, 2000
          Hello Judy,
          So you are the list owner huh? Its hard to believe that you guys have
          never toured Vegas. I can't wait to see you guys here. Oh by the way..Any
          back stage passes available? Oh and about that mysterious drummer. Who the
          heck knows. LOL!!! Nice to hear from you again. Thanks. Effie
        • Sands411xx@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2000
            Hey I just would do just about anything to get back stage. So hey see what
            you can do? Thank You!!! Luv, Sandy!!!