PR work..lol

  • cbattista@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2000
      Sounds like Survivor needs to work on that PR a bit. I saw their first show
      when they got back together and Jimi was friendly to the crowd and us, but I
      know him so that may be why, but they did wave to the crowd and JJ had the
      girls up there singing with him....I don't know Frank at all...will let ya
      know how it goes. Have a Happy Thanksgiving yal...

      . .....  cheryl ann  .... ..
      http://cableone.net/JimiJamisonFan

    • Richard Meyers
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2000
        It's good hearing some conversation picking up in
        Jon's e-group. I've been a member of this group for
        some time, but rarely see any conversation here. Jon
        Cain is most definately one of the top 3-5
        keyboardists in the world, but is often overlooked. I
        look forward to seeing Jon and Journey!

        Rich
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2000
          Rich,

          I agree.  Jon is one of the best keyboardist ever!!  That is why I started
          this list 2 years ago.  When he joined Journey, that was it!!  I loved him!!
          I have seen the "new" Journey three times in the last 2 years.  I hope to see
          them multiple times next year.  There is nothing like being at a Journey
          concert.  For those of you that are newer to the group, I do have some great
          photos taken last summer.  Check them out!!

          Judy's Journey Webpage

          I am missing Chris' new webpage link.  If someone has it, let me know.  I'll
          change it.

          OK, off to Indianapolis for the Bon Jovi concert tonight.

          Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!!

          Judy
        • Rosie Weinstein
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2000
            No Doubt about it Jon is the best keyboardist ever and his best friend John
            Waite rock da house Peace & Luv, Rosie a.k.a. WaiteGirl78 in NYC

          • Sands411xx@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 17, 2000
              Thank You Judy! I am going to see Journey in Vegas on the 30th of Dec. Hey
              see if you or someone can find the pictures of all the drummers. Steve, Mike,
              and Larry. Talk to you soon. Luv, Sandy!!!
            • Richard Meyers
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 17, 2000
                Sandy, I have many pics of all the Journey drummers,
                Prairie Prince, Aynsley Dunbar, Steve Smith, Larrie
                Londin, Mike Baird and Deen Castronovo! Check out my
                Journey Into The 21st Century website at
                http://journeyintothe21stcentury.onweb.cx

                Rich