Re: [jonathancain] Photos...

  • Joseph Costa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2000
      Hi there.
                      Just saw Survivor, REO and Styx. It was their 1st show of the tour in Lowell, Ma. Great, as usual. Survivor really sounded like they did back in the 80's!!! I was impressed!! Even though they weren't too thrilled looking, and didn't even say "Goodbye" or anything at the end of their set!! They just walked off.