HI GANG! I Just Fluttered Right In Here 2!!!

  • Joan Journey
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 15, 2000
      Hello all you Jon "Babface" fans!!!
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 20, 2000
        Welcome!!  Glad you found the list.  I'm Judy, the list owner.  It's been
        very quiet.  I can't wait for Arrival to arrive!!

        Any Jonathan news?  Anyone?

        Judy
      • mary845@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 20, 2000
          In a message dated 11/20/00 5:40:17 PM Central Standard Time,
          joncainfan@... writes:

          << Any Jonathan news? Anyone?

          Well, I have some news. I talked to Jonathan a bit in Reno at the show there
          and he was certainly hyped for the show and excited about playing the new
          material, but saddened as well that his family got caught in the big snowfall
          and couldn't make the drive to the show. You could really tell he wanted
          them there. He told us about the 2 new rockers being added to the US version
          of Arrival, which I'm sure many of you have heard about already. The Reno
          show was awesome and everyone can't seem to wait til the official tour kicks
          off. That's all I have..Anyone else have any??

          Mary Ann
        • jdavis3728@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 20, 2000
            Thanks Mary Ann for the update!!  Jon is a family man, so I could image his
            family not being there upset him.  It's been 2 years since I last saw
            Journey, and I'm dying here!!  I hope the tour starts soon.  And, I hope the
            release of Arrival is alot sooner than May/June.

            Judy
          • jdavis3728@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 20, 2000
              Opps!!  Wrong screen name!!  I'm awake!!  It's JonCainFan, hello!!!  LOL!!

              Judy
            • JBladesFan@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 21, 2000
                In a message dated 11/20/00 7:17:21 PM Central Standard Time,
                jdavis3728@... writes:

                Thanks Mary Ann for the update!!  Jon is a family man, so I could image his
                family not being there upset him.  It's been 2 years since I last saw
                Journey, and I'm dying here!!  I hope the tour starts soon.  And, I hope
                the
                release of Arrival is alot sooner than May/June.

                Judy

                I just recently got a copy of the Japanese edition of Arrival and I can
                honestly say I love it to death.  I sort "fell out of" listening to Journey
                when Steve Perry left but after listening to Arrival I'm dying to see Steve
                Augeri now.   They will be playing Las Vegas on 12/30 when I'll be in Vegas,
                however, I cant' justify giving up 2nd row Styx tickets as much as I would
                love to see Journey perform.  I'll eagerly await the tour next year!

                Sharon
              • Sands411xx@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 24, 2000
                  Hello Judy,
                  So you are the list owner huh? Its hard to believe that you guys have
                  never toured Vegas. I can't wait to see you guys here. Oh by the way..Any
                  back stage passes available? Oh and about that mysterious drummer. Who the
                  heck knows. LOL!!! Nice to hear from you again. Thanks. Effie
                • Sands411xx@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 6, 2000
                    Hey I just would do just about anything to get back stage. So hey see what
                    you can do? Thank You!!! Luv, Sandy!!!