Re: [jonathancain] JRNY 2000 Pic

  • mary845@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2000
      In a message dated 7/27/00 7:12:40 PM Central Daylight Time, radjrny@...
      writes:

      << I've always found it strange that not many promo pics have
      anyone smiling. Everyone is staight faced. I'd like to see a smile or two.

      I'm agree with you on this, Rhonda. I'd like to see them smile too. They
      all have gorgeous smiles.

      Mary Ann
    • TIBUREN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2000
        Hmmmm..........I somehow missed this picture. Can anyone share it wiht me?
        Thanks, Karen
      • mdoss1
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2000
          I think they are using it on the "Official" web site now. Mine wouldn't show
          up last night, but they said it was a new pic. Check journeytheband.com and
          see if you can see it there. They are, as Rhonda said, all in black, except
          that Steve's pants are red. Hope this helps.

        • TIBUREN@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2000
            In a message dated 7/28/00 1:32:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, mdoss1@...
            writes:

            << I think they are using it on the "Official" web site now. Mine wouldn't
            show
            up last night, but they said it was a new pic. Check journeytheband.com and
            see if you can see it there. They are, as Rhonda said, all in black, except
            that Steve's pants are red. Hope this helps. >>
            Thanks! I will be off and looking there! Karen