Re: [jonathancain] Items for Sale.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2000
      Thanks Rhonda!! Some cool stuff you have for sale. I'll have to have a closer look and see if I am interested in anything.

      Well, once again, I have been unsubbed from the Journey list. I can't believe this can happen. I'm on over 20 lists and never have been unsubbed. This is twice now. Unless, there hasn't been any mail for the last week. I hope nothing has happened. Let me know folks!!