New Members!!!

  • JonCainFan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2000
      I would like to welcome all of the new members. We have had quite a few these past couple of weeks. The list is a little slow right now. When is that Journey CD going to be out!!! I bet Jonathan's new CD will be out before Journey's. I can't wait to hear both!!

      Judy
    • RADJRNY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2000
        In a message dated 2/13/00 8:21:24 PM Central Standard Time,
        JonCainFan@... writes:

        << I bet Jonathan's new CD will be out before Journey's. I can't wait to
        hear both!! >>
        I am surprised he's got the Higher Octave one about done. I too can't wait
        too hear it.

        Rhonda
      • JonCainFan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2000
          <<I am surprised he's got the Higher Octave one about done. I too can't wait too hear it.>>

          I'm not surprised. He's been working on it for a good year now. It's amazing how fast these New Age CD's come out. I guess they are alot easier to do, then say a band CD. And it's just Jonathan. I can't wait to hear it!!