New Site Address

  • RADJRNY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2000
      It's the beginning of our 3rd year on the web, and I have moved Jonathan's
      site to a new location. We only made a few changes to the look.

      "http://members.aol.com/jonsofficialsite/"

      If anyone has a link on their site to Jonathan's, could you please update it
      with the new URL, when you have time.

      Thank you very much.
      Rhonda
    • Michael & Michelle Doss
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2000
        Rhonda - The page looks great! Have a question for everyone - what concert
        is that Jon will be missing? I guess I'm just outta the loop....

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2000
          Rhonda--

          Site looks terrific! But I too wonder what concert? Did I miss
          something too?

          Jen

          --- RADJRNY@... wrote:
          > It's the beginning of our 3rd year on the web, and I have moved
          > Jonathan's
          > site to a new location. We only made a few changes to the look.
          >
          > "http://members.aol.com/jonsofficialsite/"
          >
          > If anyone has a link on their site to Jonathan's, could you please
          > update it
          > with the new URL, when you have time.
          >
          > Thank you very much.
          > Rhonda

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • mnm
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2000
            There is going to be a benefit show in Santa Rosa, CA on the 27th which
            has a promo saying there will be appearances by "members of Journey".
            In reality, it's Smitty.

            For more info check out
            http://www.sonomacountymusic.org/PressConcert.html

            Michelle