Bri/ Dale

  • Rose Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
      Bri.........
      So how did you find this group?
      Dale
      ;0)
      Hi peeps! I'm sure we have a few people here from the SP list.

      Rose
    • JonCainFan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
        <<Bri.........
        So how did you find this group?
        Dale
        ;0)
        Hi peeps! I'm sure we have a few people here from the SP list.>>

        There is links to the list on Rhonda's and Steven Lake's web pages. That has helped so much. So, both of you thank you!! Rhonda had a link up pretty quickly after I set up the list. I would assume that is where most of us heard about the list. I'm not sure if other pages have a link to the list.

        Judy
      • Jrnybrat@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
          rmjohnson@... writes:

          << Hi peeps! I'm sure we have a few people here from the SP list.

          Rose

          Hey Rose.....
          How ya doin?
          Dale