hello

  • Mary845@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hi to everyone on the list. I'm a "semi-newbie" who hasn't posted much
      either. I just wanted to say to Rhonda that I love your website, don't
      change a thing..Also, I am probably one of the oldest members of this list,
      i'm 44 and a journey fan since 1979. I currently work in the securities
      market here in Memphis, TN. So if anyone comes my way for any event
      (hopefully a journey concert in the fall)..let me know so that I can meet a
      few more journey fans like me !!

      Mary Ann
    • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2000
        In a message dated 01/11/2000 12:42:31 AM !!!First Boot!!!, Mary845@...
        writes:

        << Hi to everyone on the list. I'm a "semi-newbie" who hasn't posted much
        either. I just wanted to say to Rhonda that I love your website, don't
        change a thing..Also, I am probably one of the oldest members of this list,
        i'm 44 and a journey fan since 1979. I currently work in the securities
        market here in Memphis, TN. So if anyone comes my way for any event
        (hopefully a journey concert in the fall)..let me know so that I can meet a
        few more journey fans like me !!

        Mary Ann

        -------------------------- >>
        Hi Mary Ann.....
        It's Dale your sister kinda!!! LOL
        How ya been???
        How was your holidays?
        Dale
        ;0)
      • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 10, 2000
          Hi Mary Ann,

          Welcome!! I'm glad we have some conversations going. The Journey list is a little dead right now. Anyone else's mailbox empty, like mine!!

          Judy
        • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2000
            In a message dated 01/11/2000 1:12:08 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
            writes:

            << Hi Mary Ann,

            Welcome!! I'm glad we have some conversations going. The Journey list is a
            little dead right now. Anyone else's mailbox empty, like mine!!

            Judy

            -------------------------- >>
            Not mine.....
            I belong to 3 chat posts!!!
            Actually 2 chat posts and 1 wav post!!!
            Dale
            ;0)
          • Joseph Costa
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 11, 2000
              Mine is pretty empty as well!!!

            • MOMFLUTE@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 12, 2000

                <<
                Hi to everyone on the list. I'm a "semi-newbie" who hasn't posted much
                either. I just wanted to say to Rhonda that I love your website, don't
                change a thing..Also, I am probably one of the oldest members of this list,
                i'm 44 and a journey fan since 1979. >>

                OK, let's just see who' s older---
                I'll be 45 in Sept. :-)
                hey, Jon's older than me!!
                I'm a band director by trade, stay at home mom of 4 daughters by choice. I
                am 'babysitting' my eldest
                who tried to have my grandbaby at 6 1/2 months on New year's and is now on
                bedrest til march 19. so everyone keep writing so I'll have something to do!!

                I flew in to OKC from Denver when she was hospitalized on Dec. 28 and
                listened to OF A LIFETIME the whole plane ride for calmness. It was special.
                Jon autographed it for me in
                san Antonio, Dec. 98. You can see the pictures of that meeting on Jas' page
                on the Netfaces page under JOURNEY AND FANS. Look for Debbie (momflute)

                Later,

                Debbie
              • ABSOLUTMPR@xxx.xxx
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 12, 2000
                  Hi Debbie,

                  Sorry to hear that about your daughter. How are she and baby doing?
                • Mary845@xxx.xxx
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 12, 2000
                    Momflute,
                    I believe you are older. I will be 45 in December and since you will be 45 in Sept. you win !! you must be the oldest!! Congrats (I think)!! Also, hope your daughter comes thru her pregnancy ok and she and the baby make it just fine. keep us informed as to when the new grandchild gets here !!

                    Mary Ann
                  • vanessa young
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 21, 2002
                      the reason got itojourney was because of thier music..there was a time when the only music i knew from the was frontiers and greatest hits. i didnt know who did what what they looked like what their names were nothin.
                      i remember when i heard when you love a woman i was in like 5ft or 6th grade..i gotten early to school and my teacher had her radio on..that song came on and i stood thier just staring at the radio..like " whoa."
                      in fourth grade i played the maraih carey version of open arms allll he time...i didnt know journey had that song 1st back thn i just loved the song ya know?
                      oh yeah i joined the journey music thing...its cool..im learnin more about thier newer stuff.. i also went to jonathan cain .com and looked arounnd i want a cd but i dont have any money bc im paying my car at the moment. i also looked up neal schon cds and tryed to find don loads for tallstories..the one aguri was in . but i couldnt..i came across ratings and aparently its like an undiscovered gem"but its really hard to find.
                      i listened to the new journey red 13 or whatever it called and ya know it was good...well im gonna shut up now lol..
                      vanessa