Re: Hello

  • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
      In a message dated 01/10/2000 8:10:34 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
      writes:

      << Dale, then I'm going to ask you to leave. This is a Jonathan list and
      Steve's name is a dirty word on it. LOL!! Just kidding!!!

      Judy

      --------------------------- >>
      Judy.......
      OMG.....
      You scared me there a minute...
      before I read Just Joking!!! LOL
      Dale
      ;0)
    • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
        Got your heart pumping, uh? I would never unsub anyone, unless they were not acting the way they should be. This list has been going for over a year now and I've had no problems!!

        Judy
      • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
          In a message dated 01/11/2000 1:10:45 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
          writes:

          << Got your heart pumping, uh? I would never unsub anyone, unless they were
          not acting the way they should be. This list has been going for over a year
          now and I've had no problems!!

          Judy

          ----------------------- >>
          Cool!!!!
          Hey Judy...
          Are you online now???
          Cause your not coming up on my buddy list thru AOL???? They must be having
          problems again??? AOL that is!!!
          Dale
          BTW....
          I added you to my buddy list if you don't mind?
          You can do the same if you want!!!
          Dale
          ;0)
        • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
            No AOL, isn't having any problems. I'm not logged into my account. So, you won't see me there now. Anyone can add me to your buddy lists. I'll add yours Dale.

            Judy
          • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
              In a message dated 01/11/2000 1:25:31 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
              writes:

              << No AOL, isn't having any problems. I'm not logged into my account. So,
              you won't see me there now. Anyone can add me to your buddy lists. I'll add
              yours Dale.

              Judy

              ------------------------- >>
              OH.....
              So how are you sending emails through your AOL account without being logged
              in?
              Dale
              ;0)
            • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                <<So how are you sending emails through your AOL account without being logged
                in?>>

                It's magic!!! I'm actually on my main screen name. Which is a secret!! Karen, don't tell!! LOL!! You can check your mail from any computer at aol.com. So, that's where I am right now. It saves on my modem not to keep logging on and off. Switching screen names.

                Judy
              • Jrnybrat@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                  In a message dated 01/11/2000 1:39:01 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
                  writes:

                  << It's magic!!! I'm actually on my main screen name. Which is a secret!!
                  Karen, don't tell!! LOL!! You can check your mail from any computer at
                  aol.com. So, that's where I am right now. It saves on my modem not to keep
                  logging on and off. Switching screen names.

                  Judy

                  ------------------------ >>
                  AAAAWWWW come on let me in on the secret!!!! LOL
                  Dale
                  ;0)
                • TIBUREN@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 11, 2000
                    In a message dated 1/10/00 5:39:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
                    JonCainFan@... writes:

                    << It's magic!!! I'm actually on my main screen name. Which is a secret!!
                    Karen, don't tell!! LOL!! You can check your mail from any computer at
                    aol.com. So, that's where I am right now. It saves on my modem not to keep
                    logging on and off. Switching screen names. >>

                    Me tell? who me? LOL....my lips and fingers are sealed Judy......:o)
                    Karen