Re: Digest Number 89

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hello everyone! I'm new to the list, too. I was beginning to wonder
      if anyone ever posted. ;) Well, since everyone else is giving out
      info--I'm in Florida, 18, a sophomore at Florida State and a Journey
      fan of 6 years. And Rhonda--I can't think of anything else your site
      needs either...it's simply wonderful! Well, maybe an easier contest
      or something...

      Jen
      http://im.yahoo.com
    • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
        Welcome Jen!! I think we have the baby of the list here!! It's great to have young fans out there. It sure makes me feel young!!

        Judy
      • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
          In a message dated 01/10/2000 4:55:35 PM !!!First Boot!!!, jurnidsb@...
          writes:

          << Hello everyone! I'm new to the list, too. I was beginning to wonder
          if anyone ever posted. ;) Well, since everyone else is giving out
          info--I'm in Florida, 18, a sophomore at Florida State and a Journey
          fan of 6 years. And Rhonda--I can't think of anything else your site
          needs either...it's simply wonderful! Well, maybe an easier contest
          or something...

          Jen
          _______________________ >>
          Jen.....
          Welcome to the post!
          Where in Florida are you!
          I am in Clearwater!
          I am 34 years old!
          I'll be 35 in June!
          Dale
          ;0)
        • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
            In a message dated 01/10/2000 5:26:42 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
            writes:

            << Welcome Jen!! I think we have the baby of the list here!! It's great to
            have young fans out there. It sure makes me feel young!!

            Judy

            ---------------------- >>
            Ain't that the truth!!! LOL
            Dale
            ;0)
          • Joseph Costa
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
              I currently reside in New Hampshire, am 32 years of age, and write for a
              local newspaper. By any chance has anyone heard when the new album is due
              out? I heard early this year. Please let me know. Thanks! C- Ya. Joe.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 11, 2000
                --- JonCainFan@... wrote:
                > Welcome Jen!! I think we have the baby of the list here!! It's
                > great to have young fans out there. It sure makes me feel young!!
                >

                > Judy

                Someone has to be the baby, right? ;0) Thanks for the welcome
                everyone!

                Jen
                http://im.yahoo.com