New member-Bri/Dale/Judy

  • Brigitte Turcotte
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000

      > From: Jrnybrat@...
      >
      > In a message dated 01/10/2000 11:36:31 AM !!!First Boot!!!,
      > JonCainFan@... writes:
      >
      > << bturcot@...
      >
      > Welcome to the list. I'm Judy, the list owner. Jump in at any time and
      > tell us about yourself.
      >
      > Have a great day everyone!!
      >
      > Judy
      >

      > -------------------------- >>
      > Is the new member named Bri?
      > I think I know her!!!???
      > Dale
      > ;0)

      Hello everyone!

      Judy... thanks for the welcome!
      Dale... Yes! Your eyes aren't deceiving you! It's me, Bri!!!
      For those who don't know me, I am a French Canadian girl(and my english is
      not perfect, as you all will see...!!!) and I'm studying biochemistry at
      Montreal's University. I'm 25 years old ( 26 in June...), not married and I
      love the magic there is in all Cain/Perry's songs...

      Have a great day everyone!

      Bri
    • JonCainFan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
        Welcome Bri!! I hope you enjoy the list. It's pretty quiet right now. When the new CD comes out, we will talk a bit more!! I haven't heard of a release date. Nothing has been said on the Journey list. Anybody have an idea?

        Judy
      • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
          In a message dated 01/10/2000 4:16:42 PM !!!First Boot!!!, bturcot@...
          writes:

          << Dale... Yes! Your eyes aren't deceiving you! It's me, Bri!!!
          For those who don't know me, I am a French Canadian girl(and my english is
          not perfect, as you all will see...!!!) and I'm studying biochemistry at
          Montreal's University. I'm 25 years old ( 26 in June...), not married and I
          love the magic there is in all Cain/Perry's songs...

          Have a great day everyone!

          Bri

          Bri.........
          So how did you find this group?
          Dale
          ;0)
        • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000
            In a message dated 01/10/2000 5:23:55 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
            writes:

            << Welcome Bri!! I hope you enjoy the list. It's pretty quiet right now.
            When the new CD comes out, we will talk a bit more!! I haven't heard of a
            release date. Nothing has been said on the Journey list. Anybody have an
            idea?

            Judy

            ------------------------- >>
            Judy.......
            The CD release has in fact been postponed
            a couple times now!!!
            There is no definite date I've heard!
            Dale
            ;0)
          • Brigitte Turcotte
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000

              > From: "Joseph Costa" <mattyc@...>
              >
              > Any news on when the new Journey album is coming out? let me know. Thanks
              > and have a nice day. Joe Costa

              I haven't red or heard anything yet!! As soon as I will, I'm going to let
              you know!

              Bri
            • Joseph Costa
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 10, 2000