Hello

  • RADJRNY@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 9, 2000
      I hope everyone has recovered from the holiday season. It usually gets quiet
      about this time of year. Everyone is focusing on family and friends. I went
      home for Christmas and New Years to spend time with the family.

      It's pretty quiet on the Cain front, just spending time with the family and
      writing. I'm looking into changing to site around next month. I'd like to
      get everyone's suggestions on what you would like to see different or what
      isn't on the site that you'd like to see on the site?

      Thanks,
      Rhonda Dirr
      Official Jonathan Cain Website
      http://members.aol.com/radjrny/cain/home.htm
    • Michael & Michelle Doss
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 9, 2000
        Can't imagine what you could add that you don't already have! The page is
        great! Glad you had a good holiday! Keep up the good work!!!
      • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 9, 2000
          Yes Rhonda, I don't know what else you could do with your site. It's excellent!! I survived the holidays. My sister got the flu, so I'm glad I did survive that!! On Christmas Eve too. We had to delay our Christmas, until the day after. Now, to pay the credit card bills. FUN!!!

          Judy
        • TIBUREN@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
            Nice to see people back posting here! Hello to all my old friends and hello
            to the newones here! Everyone is talking about what they have in
            common.....here is one! Journey! Karen
          • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
              In a message dated 01/10/2000 5:48:48 PM !!!First Boot!!!, TIBUREN@...
              writes:

              << Nice to see people back posting here! Hello to all my old friends and
              hello
              to the newones here! Everyone is talking about what they have in
              common.....here is one! Journey! Karen

              ------------------------- >>
              That is SO true!!!
              Except I love Steve Perry MORE!!!
              Sorry I am stepping on toes here!!!
              BUT..... I do!!!
              Dale
              ;0)
            • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                <<Except I love Steve Perry MORE!!!
                Sorry I am stepping on toes here!!!
                BUT..... I do!!!>>

                Dale, then I'm going to ask you to leave. This is a Jonathan list and Steve's name is a dirty word on it. LOL!! Just kidding!!!

                Judy
              • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                  In a message dated 01/10/2000 8:10:34 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
                  writes:

                  << Dale, then I'm going to ask you to leave. This is a Jonathan list and
                  Steve's name is a dirty word on it. LOL!! Just kidding!!!

                  Judy

                  --------------------------- >>
                  Judy.......
                  OMG.....
                  You scared me there a minute...
                  before I read Just Joking!!! LOL
                  Dale
                  ;0)
                • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                    Got your heart pumping, uh? I would never unsub anyone, unless they were not acting the way they should be. This list has been going for over a year now and I've had no problems!!

                    Judy
                  • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                      In a message dated 01/11/2000 1:10:45 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
                      writes:

                      << Got your heart pumping, uh? I would never unsub anyone, unless they were
                      not acting the way they should be. This list has been going for over a year
                      now and I've had no problems!!

                      Judy

                      ----------------------- >>
                      Cool!!!!
                      Hey Judy...
                      Are you online now???
                      Cause your not coming up on my buddy list thru AOL???? They must be having
                      problems again??? AOL that is!!!
                      Dale
                      BTW....
                      I added you to my buddy list if you don't mind?
                      You can do the same if you want!!!
                      Dale
                      ;0)
                    • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                        No AOL, isn't having any problems. I'm not logged into my account. So, you won't see me there now. Anyone can add me to your buddy lists. I'll add yours Dale.

                        Judy
                      • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                          In a message dated 01/11/2000 1:25:31 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
                          writes:

                          << No AOL, isn't having any problems. I'm not logged into my account. So,
                          you won't see me there now. Anyone can add me to your buddy lists. I'll add
                          yours Dale.

                          Judy

                          ------------------------- >>
                          OH.....
                          So how are you sending emails through your AOL account without being logged
                          in?
                          Dale
                          ;0)
                        • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                            <<So how are you sending emails through your AOL account without being logged
                            in?>>

                            It's magic!!! I'm actually on my main screen name. Which is a secret!! Karen, don't tell!! LOL!! You can check your mail from any computer at aol.com. So, that's where I am right now. It saves on my modem not to keep logging on and off. Switching screen names.

                            Judy
                          • Jrnybrat@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 10, 2000
                              In a message dated 01/11/2000 1:39:01 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
                              writes:

                              << It's magic!!! I'm actually on my main screen name. Which is a secret!!
                              Karen, don't tell!! LOL!! You can check your mail from any computer at
                              aol.com. So, that's where I am right now. It saves on my modem not to keep
                              logging on and off. Switching screen names.

                              Judy

                              ------------------------ >>
                              AAAAWWWW come on let me in on the secret!!!! LOL
                              Dale
                              ;0)
                            • TIBUREN@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 11, 2000
                                In a message dated 1/10/00 5:39:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
                                JonCainFan@... writes:

                                << It's magic!!! I'm actually on my main screen name. Which is a secret!!
                                Karen, don't tell!! LOL!! You can check your mail from any computer at
                                aol.com. So, that's where I am right now. It saves on my modem not to keep
                                logging on and off. Switching screen names. >>

                                Me tell? who me? LOL....my lips and fingers are sealed Judy......:o)
                                Karen