uh oh...

  • Journey Library
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 8, 2000
      It's quiet.
      <pause>
      *Too* quiet.

      Just had to say that. <G>
      Does Jonathan know who's been sleeping in the Whale??

      http://www.geocities.com/sailorjourney/

      <evil laughter>
      Barb
      ********
      "Idle hands are the monkey bars of the devil."
      --Sam and Max, Freelance Police
      ********
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 9, 2000
        It is quiet here, and it is my fault. I'm the list owner and I should be keeping the conversations going. I want to welcome all of the new members. We have had quite a few in the last 6 months. When the band releases a new CD and new tour, this list will get going again. Does anyone have any Jonathan news? I'm hoping the new Journey CD comes out before summer. We will have to see!!

        For those of you that haven't seen my Journey pictures, go visit my website.

        http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/Journey

        Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!!

        Judy
      • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 9, 2000
          In a message dated 01/09/2000 4:06:47 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
          writes:

          << From: JonCainFan@...

          It is quiet here, and it is my fault. I'm the list owner and I should be
          keeping the conversations going. I want to welcome all of the new members.
          We have had quite a few in the last 6 months. When the band releases a new
          CD and new tour, this list will get going again. Does anyone have any
          Jonathan news? I'm hoping the new Journey CD comes out before summer. We
          will have to see!!

          For those of you that haven't seen my Journey pictures, go visit my website.

          http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/Journey

          Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!!

          Judy

          ------------------------- >>
          Judy.......
          This is actually the first post of the JonCain group!!! Thanks for welcoming
          me here!!
          I've been here a few months now!!!
          My name is Dale
          I am from Florida!
          Some of the group members know who I am!
          I am born & raised in New Jersey!
          Been in Florida close to 4 years now!
          I have a 6 yr. old daughter "Samantha"
          I talk about her alot!
          She is my life!
          I'm married for 9 yrs!
          Not happily all the time but happy!
          Thanks for listening!
          Dale
          ;0)
        • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 9, 2000
            Hi Dale,

            Glad to meet you. I live in Columbus, Ohio. My whole life in fact!! I've been a Journey fan since Escape. And a Jonathan fan since then too!! I'm single, never married and no kids. I'm 32 and work in the accounting field.

            How about everyone else?

            Judy
          • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 9, 2000
              In a message dated 01/10/2000 3:01:30 AM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
              writes:

              << Hi Dale,

              Glad to meet you. I live in Columbus, Ohio. My whole life in fact!! I've
              been a Journey fan since Escape. And a Jonathan fan since then too!! I'm
              single, never married and no kids. I'm 32 and work in the accounting field.

              How about everyone else?

              Judy

              ---------------------- >>
              Judy.......
              Thanks again for welcoming me in!!!
              Dale
              ;0)
              BTW......
              I myself have been a Journey fan from 1977!
            • RADJRNY@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 9, 2000
                JonCainFan@... writes:

                << I'm 32 and work in the accounting field.

                How about everyone else?

                Well Judy, we've got a lot in common. I'm 34 and in the accounting field
                also.

                Rhonda
              • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 9, 2000
                  In a message dated 01/10/2000 5:16:17 AM !!!First Boot!!!, RADJRNY@...
                  writes:

                  << Well Judy, we've got a lot in common. I'm 34 and in the accounting field
                  also.

                  Rhonda

                  ---------------------- >>
                  Well I only have 1 think in common with you 2
                  I too am 34.....
                  I'll be 35 in June!
                  Dale
                  ;0)
                • RADJRNY@xxx.xxx
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 9, 2000
                    In a message dated 1/9/00 11:22:35 PM Central Standard Time, Jrnybrat@...
                    writes:

                    << Well I only have 1 think in common with you 2
                    I too am 34.....
                    I'll be 35 in June!
                    Dale
                    ;0)

                    35 in August. Hurray for us Summer babys!!!!!!!!

                    Rhonda
                  • JonCainFan@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 10, 2000
                      << Well I only have 1 think in common with you 2
                      I too am 34.....
                      I'll be 35 in June!
                      Dale
                      ;0)

                      35 in August. Hurray for us Summer babys!!!!!!!!

                      You Got That Right!! July baby here!!

                      We have a new member to our little community. Please welcome: bturcot@...

                      Welcome to the list. I'm Judy, the list owner. Jump in at any time and tell us about yourself.

                      Have a great day everyone!!

                      Judy
                    • Jrnybrat@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 10, 2000
                        JonCainFan@... writes:

                        << bturcot@...

                        Welcome to the list. I'm Judy, the list owner. Jump in at any time and
                        tell us about yourself.

                        Have a great day everyone!!

                        Judy

                        -------------------------- >>
                        Is the new member named Bri?
                        I think I know her!!!???
                        Dale
                        ;0)
                      • Joseph Costa
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 10, 2000
                          I'm 32 here.
                          > In a message dated 1/9/00 11:22:35 PM Central Standard Time,
                          Jrnybrat@...
                          > writes:
                          >
                          > << Well I only have 1 think in common with you 2
                          > I too am 34.....
                          > I'll be 35 in June!
                          > Dale
                          > ;0)
                          > >>
                          > 35 in August. Hurray for us Summer babys!!!!!!!!
                          >
                          > Rhonda

                        • Hayes, Daniel
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 11, 2000
                            I was just wondering...

                            Is Tane Cain Jonathan's ex-wife or not? On his official site there is a
                            question about her and he simply replied "?" ... what's the story? Also
                            which is going to come first - the Journey CD or Jon's new vocal CD that he
                            was talking about a while ago?

                            Thanks!

                            - Danny.

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 11, 2000
                              Yes, Tane is Jon's ex. I'm not sure what the story is there, but he did write Faithfully to her before the breakup. I remember being on the road was difficult for her to handle. I believe a Jon vocal solo CD will be out before Journey's. The delay of the new CD is bad news. You wonder if it will ever be out.

                              This morning we had someone unsub from the list. I guess we are talking way too much!! LOL!! If anyone has a problem or question about the list, please e-mail me.

                              Judy
                            • RADJRNY@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 11, 2000
                                In a message dated 1/11/00 8:34:47 AM Central Standard Time,
                                dhayes@... writes:

                                << Is Tane Cain Jonathan's ex-wife or not? On his official site there is a
                                question about her and he simply replied "?" ... what's the story? Also
                                which is going to come first - the Journey CD or Jon's new vocal CD that he
                                was talking about a while ago?

                                Tane is Jonathan ex-wife. They divorced before ROR. The Journey CD will
                                come first.

                                Rhonda
                              • RJjrny@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jan 11, 2000
                                  In a message dated 01/11/2000 9:47:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
                                  mattyc@... writes:

                                  << < Is Tane Cain Jonathan's ex-wife or not? On his official site there is a
                                  > question about her and he simply replied "?" ... what's the story? Also
                                  > which is going to come first - the Journey CD or Jon's new vocal CD that
                                  he >>

                                  Jon doesn't give much recognition to Tane anymore, don't know why! He has
                                  even said in MANY interviews that "Faithfully" was written about the fans,
                                  which we all know isn't true and was written TOTALLY about Tane. Does he
                                  think we're stupid or something!? Elizabeth is a great woman, have met her
                                  on more than a few occasions, but one can't deny their past...
                                • JonCainFan@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jan 11, 2000
                                    <<Any dates yet said on the new releases? Let me know. Joe at
                                    mattyc@... Thanks!! C- Ya!>>

                                    Any kind of dates that are announced, I'm sure will be posted pretty quickly on this list and the Journey list. I hope it's soon!!

                                    Judy
                                  • Joseph Costa
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jan 11, 2000

                                    • Jrnybrat@aol.com
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jan 11, 2000
                                        In a message dated 01/11/2000 5:51:37 PM !!!First Boot!!!, RJjrny@...
                                        writes:

                                        << Jon doesn't give much recognition to Tane anymore, don't know why! He has
                                        even said in MANY interviews that "Faithfully" was written about the fans,
                                        which we all know isn't true and was written TOTALLY about Tane. Does he
                                        think we're stupid or something!? Elizabeth is a great woman, have met her
                                        on more than a few occasions, but one can't deny their past...

                                        You actually met his wife?
                                        Cool!!!
                                        Dale
                                        ;0)