Talking e-mail (SERIOUSLY)

  • kayleigh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 1999
      Hey there everyone. OK, first, know you're talking about "uh oh, huge
      message", BUT I NEVER DO THIS. I'm only doing it because you HAVE to check
      out http://www.coolemail.com

      This lets you access your e-mails through the PHONE. What you do is set up
      an account and then it also lets you access your REGULAR account (so you
      don't have to stop using it, you KNOW how many times I"ve changed
      addresses), BUT now when you access this account through coolemail, you get
      TALKING mails. I'm serious. This iS FREE (the ads pay for it). I did it
      myself about 4 times today to check to see if it was real. When you go
      through, make sure to enter your member number in the phone, then your
      password. THEN it goes through a directory listing. You can listen to all
      your mails, delete them, AND (GRIN) reply to the mails. What this does is
      send a SOUND FILE to the person you are replying, so they hear it in a sound
      file, instead of an actual e-mail. (Yeah, downfall if you're using web tv,
      but otherwise, everyone else gets a sound file, NOT a typical e-mail)

      i've seen people use Sprint PCS with e-mail access, but this is easier, AND
      A lot cheaper (cuz it's free). Just wanted to pass some cool stuff along and
      let others share the fun! When you delete all the mails from your coolemail
      account, it STILL STAYS on your regular ISP internet mail account, so you
      always have another copy on your other account (thus you don't lose
      anything)

      Sorry if anyone has been offended by this, BUT I've learned of AOL IM, Yahoo
      Pager, ICQ and a ton of other cool stuff (Net Meeting is another one) thanks
      to other friends, and thought maybe I would share the wealth. I read a FULL
      PAGE ad in USA Today yesterday, so thought it'd be kinda neat.

      thanks, hope you enjoy like I did. It's a trip!

      dan

      Kayleigh's Playhouse
      http://www.modempool.com/kayleigh
      Send me TALKING E-mail! kayleigh@...
      Great White/Poison/Online Mailing Lists
      ICQ#1247205 - AOL IM: Tootiehoot2
      Yahoo Messenger Name kayleigh_tootiehoot
    • Joseph Costa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 1999
        Thanks for the info. Think I just may check it out.----- Original
        Message -----