Re: My Webpage-FINALLY!!!!

  • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
      In a message dated 10/02/1999 5:33:27 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
      writes:

      << Thanks Rhonda!! Only if Jonathan would have smiled more. Those pictures
      would have been priceless!!

      Judy >>
      ********************
      Judy.....
      When I met Jon back in Feb....I had great pictures if the person had waited
      for the flash to go off mine would have been great!!!!
      Dale
      ;0)
    • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 1999
        In a message dated 10/02/1999 7:36:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        RADJRNY@... writes:

        << << Only if Jonathan would have smiled more. >>
        I remember it being really warm. He had been busy that day shopping with
        Neal. >>

        Also, I noticed he was having equipment problems the first 5 songs or so.
        Something wasn't working right with his setup.

        Judy
      • MOMFLUTE@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 4, 1999
          In a message dated 10/2/99 9:53:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
          JonCainFan@... writes:

          <<
          I just wanted to let everyone know that my webpage is finally up and
          running.
          I gave up on my AOL webpage and went the easy way out. But, the point of
          the webpage is to put up my pictures. >>

          OH NO! If I go there, will I dream about Jonathan again? :-)

          Here's hoping,

          Debbie (still....A GIRL LIKE YOU tho'.)
        • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 4, 1999
            In a message dated 10/04/1999 9:08:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            MOMFLUTE@... writes:

            << OH NO! If I go there, will I dream about Jonathan again? :-) >>

            You better believe it!!! LOL!! Do you really need photos to dream about
            Jon? I sure don't!! But, it helps!!