Re: My Webpage-FINALLY!!!!

  • Mary845@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
      In a message dated 10/2/99 10:59:38 AM Central Daylight Time, RADJRNY@...
      writes:

      << And you got a shot of Deen's little boy. He is such a little doll. >>

      Judy,
      Your webpage is great. I wondered who that little boy was in the pic..Thanks
      for the info of who it was Rhonda!! He WAS a doll.

      Mary Ann
    • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
        In a message dated 10/02/1999 5:33:27 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
        writes:

        << Thanks Rhonda!! Only if Jonathan would have smiled more. Those pictures
        would have been priceless!!

        Judy >>
        ********************
        Judy.....
        When I met Jon back in Feb....I had great pictures if the person had waited
        for the flash to go off mine would have been great!!!!
        Dale
        ;0)
      • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 3, 1999
          In a message dated 10/02/1999 7:36:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          RADJRNY@... writes:

          << << Only if Jonathan would have smiled more. >>
          I remember it being really warm. He had been busy that day shopping with
          Neal. >>

          Also, I noticed he was having equipment problems the first 5 songs or so.
          Something wasn't working right with his setup.

          Judy
        • MOMFLUTE@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 4, 1999
            In a message dated 10/2/99 9:53:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
            JonCainFan@... writes:

            <<
            I just wanted to let everyone know that my webpage is finally up and
            running.
            I gave up on my AOL webpage and went the easy way out. But, the point of
            the webpage is to put up my pictures. >>

            OH NO! If I go there, will I dream about Jonathan again? :-)

            Here's hoping,

            Debbie (still....A GIRL LIKE YOU tho'.)
          • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 4, 1999
              In a message dated 10/04/1999 9:08:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
              MOMFLUTE@... writes:

              << OH NO! If I go there, will I dream about Jonathan again? :-) >>

              You better believe it!!! LOL!! Do you really need photos to dream about
              Jon? I sure don't!! But, it helps!!