My Webpage-FINALLY!!!!

  • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
      Hi Everyone,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that my webpage is finally up and running.
      I gave up on my AOL webpage and went the easy way out. But, the point of
      the webpage is to put up my pictures. So, I don't need anything fancy or
      complicated. Click below to go check it out!! Also, please sign my guest
      book. I would love to get any suggestions from anyone or just say hi.

      <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/Journey/">Judy's Journey Webpage</A>
      http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/Journey/

      Oh, for those of you that know me. I usually post to my other screen name on
      the Journey list, JDavis3728@..., but I have unsubbed from that screen
      name and have subbed with this screen name. There is only ONE Judy!!!! LOL!!

      Let me know what you think!

      Thanks!
      Judy
    • RADJRNY@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
        Judy,

        I love the page. Looking at the pics brought back memeories of that show.
        And you got a shot of Deen's little boy. He is such a little doll.
        Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Rhonda
      • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
          In a message dated 10/02/1999 2:53:50 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
          writes:

[...]

          *********************
          Judy.....
          Looks good....
          But I didn't get through all the pictures yet
          I saved it thou
          Dale
        • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
            Thanks Rhonda!! Only if Jonathan would have smiled more. Those pictures
            would have been priceless!!

            http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/Journey-visit my Journey Webpage
          • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
              Thanks Dale!! The pictures will be up for a while, so take your time looking
              at them.

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
                << Only if Jonathan would have smiled more. >>
                I remember it being really warm. He had been busy that day shopping with
                Neal.
              • Mary845@xxx.xxx
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
                  In a message dated 10/2/99 10:59:38 AM Central Daylight Time, RADJRNY@...
                  writes:

                  << And you got a shot of Deen's little boy. He is such a little doll. >>

                  Judy,
                  Your webpage is great. I wondered who that little boy was in the pic..Thanks
                  for the info of who it was Rhonda!! He WAS a doll.

                  Mary Ann
                • Jrnybrat@xxx.xxx
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 2, 1999
                    In a message dated 10/02/1999 5:33:27 PM !!!First Boot!!!, JonCainFan@...
                    writes:

                    << Thanks Rhonda!! Only if Jonathan would have smiled more. Those pictures
                    would have been priceless!!

                    Judy >>
                    ********************
                    Judy.....
                    When I met Jon back in Feb....I had great pictures if the person had waited
                    for the flash to go off mine would have been great!!!!
                    Dale
                    ;0)
                  • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 3, 1999
                      In a message dated 10/02/1999 7:36:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                      RADJRNY@... writes:

                      << << Only if Jonathan would have smiled more. >>
                      I remember it being really warm. He had been busy that day shopping with
                      Neal. >>

                      Also, I noticed he was having equipment problems the first 5 songs or so.
                      Something wasn't working right with his setup.

                      Judy
                    • MOMFLUTE@xxx.xxx
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 4, 1999
                        In a message dated 10/2/99 9:53:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
                        JonCainFan@... writes:

                        <<
                        I just wanted to let everyone know that my webpage is finally up and
                        running.
                        I gave up on my AOL webpage and went the easy way out. But, the point of
                        the webpage is to put up my pictures. >>

                        OH NO! If I go there, will I dream about Jonathan again? :-)

                        Here's hoping,

                        Debbie (still....A GIRL LIKE YOU tho'.)
                      • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 4, 1999
                          In a message dated 10/04/1999 9:08:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
                          MOMFLUTE@... writes:

                          << OH NO! If I go there, will I dream about Jonathan again? :-) >>

                          You better believe it!!! LOL!! Do you really need photos to dream about
                          Jon? I sure don't!! But, it helps!!