New Pictures

  • MOMFLUTE@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 1999
      Rhonda,

      Why did you do that? I had a dream about Jonathan.

      Hmmmm.....I wonder if he kisses that good in real life? See what you did?
      (Now, now--before you go crazy, we were bathing someone's baby!! I'll sum
      up...When he autographed my FOR A LIFETIME cd in San Antonio 1998, I told him
      he was almost there with 3 girls. I have 4. We talked about
      babies....raising them -- not making them!) Dang... the mind is such a
      terrible thing to waste......

      Yikes!

      A GIRL LIKE YOU,

      Debbie, (don't tell Neal) :-)
    • RADJRNY@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 1999
        << Why did you do that? >>

        I just put up the best of the bunch. I'm sorry, if I made you have a great
        dream about Jonathan. I can always put up the bad shots. LOL!!!! (the ones
        no one will ever see!!!) I'm glad that you had such a great reaction to the
        pictures. You should see me when I get them at the photo lab. I'm like a
        teenage girl squealing at each shot, Thanking God that it's not blurry.

        Wait till you see next month's.

        Rhonda