Updates to the Library--part II

  • Journey Library
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 1999
      Well!
      I suppose it would have been a good idea to send the URL along with
      the first message, eh? Hmmm...feeling blond today. I suppose it's a good
      thing I *am* blond. I ask you all to look at my page, and then I don't give
      you a place to go. I forgot--this isn't the Psychic Friends Network list, is
      it. THEY would know where to go. <G>

      Thanks....again. *sigh*
      Barb
      http://www.geocities.com/journeylibrary/