Updates to the Library

  • Journey Library
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18 8:17 PM
      Hi guys,

      Just a quick note to let you all know there have been updates
      to my page, in the way of images and articles. I found some pretty
      old and/or strange things, so feel free to have a look whenever you can, and
      let me know what you think...

      Thanks!
      Barb
      (O' Evil One)
      Uh...someone out there is *writing stories*, aren't they...? <G>
    • ABSOLUTMPR@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19 9:32 AM
        > I swear, that guitar is his third arm.

        I won't go there. I won't go there. I won't go there. I won't go there. I
        won't go there. I won't go there...

        Kelly
        The Other Evil One