Detroit Date

  • RADJRNY@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 1999
      Yes, as posted earlier Journey is playing the Michigan State Fair in Detroit.
      The tickets went on sale July 16th. The $25.00 tixs are for the Bandshell
      Gold Circle Seating. The $19.00 tixs are for the rest of the seats. They
      are not on sale through Ticketmaster online, but you can call 248-645-6666 to
      get tixs.

      I am proud to say that I've got Front Row in the Middle Section for this
      show, Thanks to the Ticket Goddess. Being that this is going to be the last
      show of the tour, I'm glad that I'll finally get to be in the front row.
      I've really enjoyed this whole summer. I've never had as much fun.

      Website News: Part 2 of Jonathan's Fan Interview is posted.

      Later, Rhonda
      http://members.aol.com/radjrny/cain/home.htm