Re: Jonathan Interview on Prime-Choice

  • ABSOLUTMPR@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 9:30 AM
      Judy,

      Ok, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I followed the link on your email, but
      when I tried to search for the interview, I couldn't find it.

      Thanks!
      Kelly
    • Tim-o-thy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 9:56 AM
        >Judy,
        >
        >Ok, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I followed the link on your email, but
        >when I tried to search for the interview, I couldn't find it.
        >
        >Thanks!
        >Kelly

        I'm not Judy, but when I went to http://www.prime-choice.com/ I poked
        INTERVIEWS and Jon was the one right on top of the list.

        Tim-o-thy
        http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/vh
        The only all on-topic Sammy/Dave/VH list on the net
      • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 3:24 PM
          I'm so sorry about the link. That is what frames will do it ya!! After I
          sent that, I looked down and saw the actual link address on the copy I
          printed out. Just go to www.prime-choice.com, click on interviews and it is
          right on top!!

          Judy
        • TIBUREN@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1 3:30 PM
            Thanks for the link Judy. It was a real good interview. Alot of insight and
            fun to read.
          • RJjrny@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1 3:36 PM
              very cool, i must say!