Jersey

  • RADJRNY@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 1999
      My .02 cents:

      Many die hard fans come to the show to buy up as much merchadise as they can.
      I feel the band wants to show thier appreciation to the fans who spend their
      hard earned money on the jersey, with the passes. It is an Official NHL
      Hockey Jersey, with Journey's logo. Which is really EXPENSIVE to do. They
      are not making money off of this jersey. They just wanted to bring us
      something different to buy at the shows. They even have a mouse pad for us
      computer geeks, and there is still a few more items coming. I've seen the
      jersey's they are really nice! I plan on getting one as well, just to have.

      Rhonda