Re: Journeyfest (I wish I could go)

  • Bob Fernandez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 1999
      Hey Dan ... If yea want .. we could probably provide mp3's of the
      Chalfant and Journey show <G> The last Chalfant show (May 15th)
      turned out good.. I expect this one to as well. The Journey show will
      be a different story ...Got last row seats and have had bad luck in the
      past with mini-disc recorders and big venues.
      Bob
    • LBarto0917@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 1999
        Ditto! I can't wait to hear about it!!! :)